Beanie and Cecil
2. When mounting slides, once you have aligned the film chips the way you want them in an aluminum mask, the next thing to do is:
Tape each chip to the mask along one edge only.
Tape each chip to the mask along two opposite edges.
Immediately seal the mask and its chips in glass.
Immediately seal the mask and its chips in a cardboard fold-over.
3. House of Wax was directed by:
4. A volumetric image created by lasers is called:
5. The man most closely associated with 3D comic books:
6. Photographer famous for taking stereo views of the Civil War:
7. A famous Russian 3D movie of the 1940s was based on the classic novel:
War and Peace
Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm
8. When taking stereo photos, common wisdom suggests this ratio for the distance to the nearest object, based on the distance between the lenses:
9. The movie star most closely associated with stereo photography:
10. The first United States president photographed in stereo:
William Howard Taft
Martin Van Buren