Loreo Lite Viewer Details
Loreo Lite 3D Viewer
|Viewing Print Size:
||Standard 3R (3.5 x 5 inches) prints or 4R (4 x 6 inches) prints
|Screen Image Size:
|Optimized for 5 - 7 inch wide screen images
|Side-by-side (Parallel) format 3D
|12 - 20 cm from 3D photograph to front panel of viewer
|Can be worn or taken off while using the viewer.
|Clear plastic lenses with prisms
||138 x 76 x 7 mm folded (L x W x D) - 7mm is the thickness of the
|Viewer Case Size:
|142 x 81 mm (L x W)
||20g (with case)
|Plastic coated white card paper with the inside surface
printed black to create the dark viewing chamber.
|Black & White
- This viewer may be used with or without eyeglasses. If you are severely
long or short sighted it is recommended that you keep your glasses on.
- The viewing panel still bulges a little in brand new viewers, but settles
in well after being erected and used.
- Please note that this is not a "back-lighted" viewer. It works
best when the 3D prints are well lit but not directly reflecting light into
- If you use bifocals please view the through the upper part of your
eyeglasses, not the lower part, which is for reading. Viewing the pictures
appears to be a close-up task, but viewing 3D images through this viewer
will not work well if you use the reading lens.
- by Boris Starosta
Care and Troubleshooting
- While your Loreo Lite 3D Viewer is not waterproof, it is water resistant.
Spit and phlegm droplets on the Lite Viewer should be harmless, but rain or
salt water splashes will damage the card paper.
- To clean the viewer wipe with a clean cloth. A soiled lens may be gently
cleaned with lens tissue moistened with lens cleaning fluid or by breathing
on the lens surface. Never put liquid lens cleaner directly onto any lens.
Do not wipe with a dry tissue as it may scratch the lens surface.